Property&Real Estate Annual costs in Turkey
Annual costs owning a holiday apartment in Turkey
The annual expenses related to the purchase of property in are individual and depend entirely on the size and location of the property and on how many facilities are connected to the property.
Below we have indicated one example from one of our projects. You can see more details about the properties on our website.
Example 1: Flower Garden, Apartment, Alanya
|Real Estate Tax (0,3% of tapu value)||90 Euro*|
|Electricity charges||80 Euro*|
|Water Charges||10 Euro*|
|Sharing cost of home owners association||840 Euro*|
* For the purpose of the calculation, we have applied an estimated tapu value of 30,000 Euro.
* The estimated electricity charges are based on the property being used for recreation purposes for 4 weeks per year. If the property is used more than that, the electricity charges will increase correspondingly.
* The estimated water charges are based on the property being used for recreation purposes for 4 weeks per year. If the property is used more than that, the water charges will increase correspondingly.
* The insurance is calculated on the basis of an apartment of 60-75 m'2,
* The contribution to the home owners' association is estimated and may vary according to the number of facilities and services that the owners might later agree on.